INSULATED WALLS filled with proprietary cooling gel work as a wine chiller when frozen. Pop a tumbler in the freezer for white wines or cool in the fridge to keep red wines at cellar temp. Four cups, one each of mint, grey, coral, blue.
- For red wine, refrigerate Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling
- The set includes four Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces.
- Hand wash only
- For the best results, place the Cooling Cup upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze